• OFFICE HOURS
  • ***
  • Email only 9-11 (M-F)
  • Phone calls 1:30-3:30 (Making and receiving) (M-F)
  • Email only 3:30-4:30 (M-F)
  • ***
  • When will you not hear back from me?
  • Weekends--I need to take these back for my family
  • During non-office hour times (I am grading or in meetings)
1) A few of you forgot to EMAIL me your Annotated Bibliography entry. I want to use all the entries to show the class what a full annotated bibliography would look like. Please email these ASAP.

2) I have your Lenses assignment and your Annotated Bib. Those grades will be on this six-weeks. Your practice End of Course exam (Oct. 2-5) will not be in the gradebook for this six-weeks.

3) Upcoming due dates are listed on the Class Calendar (first link under UNIT 1). The calendar has been updated. 

4) We will discuss visual analysis and your museum piece practice (from class Thurs., Sept. 28) the week of Oct. 16. Be sure you can reference the art exhibit you were analyzing for our discussion (either printed or on your phone).

5) Be sure you uploaded your Letter to a Stakeholder properly to turnitin.com on or BEFORE noon on Oct. 11th.