• OFFICE HOURS
  • ***
  • Email only 9-11 (M-F)
  • Phone calls 1:30-3:30 (Making and receiving) (M-F)
  • Email only 3:30-4:30 (M-F)
  • ***
  • When will you not hear back from me?
  • Weekends--I need to take these back for my family
  • During non-office hour times (I am grading or in meetings)
Reminder: Your letter to a STAKEHOLDER related to the book you read over the summer is due Sept. 25--both to turnitin.com and a printed hardcopy for class.

Start thinking about what you want to write a short (2 page) research paper about, related to the costs associated with food. Do you want to research how politics and economics intersect to promote cheap food? Do you want to consider the social  and economic implications of raising food to help farmers make a living wage? Do you want to consider how and why environmental concerns should even factor into our food conversation?
This is your chance to show me your outside research skills. Due Oct. 9.