• OFFICE HOURS
  • ***
  • Email only 9-11 (M-F)
  • Phone calls 1:30-3:30 (Making and receiving) (M-F)
  • Email only 3:30-4:30 (M-F)
  • ***
  • When will you not hear back from me?
  • Weekends--I need to take these back for my family
  • During non-office hour times (I am grading or in meetings)
Due to my absence 9-23:

Using the example we created last week in class (posted on the class blog) and the checklist (also on the blog), write your annotations for both of the articles you found. If you watched your documentary already (due by Sept. 30), you can also work on that annotation. Don't forget you need multiple perspectives/lenses. You may to work in partners, after 30 min, to get feedback. I will do individual checks when I return.
I am moving the other discussion, and the AP class sign-up paperwork, to the day I return.