• OFFICE HOURS
  • ***
  • Email only 9-11 (M-F)
  • Phone calls 1:30-3:30 (Making and receiving) (M-F)
  • Email only 3:30-4:30 (M-F)
  • ***
  • When will you not hear back from me?
  • Weekends--I need to take these back for my family
  • During non-office hour times (I am grading or in meetings)
Hello! If you are having trouble logging in to databases from home, Mrs. Beazizo sent out these PASSWORDS to make sure you have access. 

A few of you have yet to actually send me your pictures or google docs marked up (2 BEST). Please do so asap, via email. They were due last Thurs/Fri.

Your rough, but completed draft is due the Thursday after the break (April 2).  We will exchanged drafts online through googledocs sharing from the 2nd through the 6th. You will be asked to name the people you commented on in a classwide, shared document. You should comment on at least 3, no more than 5. Remember to consult the RUBRIC to focus your comments for each classmate. Our goal is to hit the HIGH boxes.

Keep checking the blog for updates. I am working on adding resources today and tomorrow.